plata anillo circonitas multicolor metal noble

Silver, a noble metal.

In sterling or sterling silver jewelry, it must have at least 92.5% pure silver. Normally the remaining 7.5% is copper... but why is it alloyed w...

Read more
Tallas de Anillos

Ring Sizes

One of the most common problems when giving or buying a ring is knowing the exact size so that the jewel is perfect.

Read more
¿Qué es una circonita? ¿Cuanto cuestan?

What is a zirconia?

Would you be able to distinguish a zirconia from a diamond? Well... the truth is that it is difficult unless you are an expert and have the tools ...

Read more